The participants of CAG’s Creating Futures program are a cohort of student athletes who are enrolled in boarding/private schools and benefit from CAG programming. CAG identifies student athletes in underserved areas and provides financial assistance to attend these schools. CAG also provides ongoing support systems and mentorship to these students.
Middle and Jr. High School Programs
We believe by implementing the Pre-Game programs, middle and Jr. high school student athletes will have a much better opportunity to achieve a greater degree of academic success and have the social integration process be far less overwhelming once they begin their high school years.
- Develop presence with existing community entities to build upon athletic and scholastic preparation programs pertinent to young athletes.
- Engage directly in the community through local collegiate student-athletes, graduate students, and/or experts in social work and related fields to host life skills workshops for students and parents.
High School Programs
The most productive collegiate athletes are excellent managers of their time, are balanced and have a healthy point of view. Our program includes several modules to enrich the understanding of balancing academics and athletics, highlight the key components of leadership and address many of today’s social transitioning pressures.
- Collaborate with school administrators and strategic partners to promote CAG’s academic enrichment.
- Facilitate a series of camps across various sports for students focusing on academic, leadership, teamwork, ethics, and social impact in sports staffed with current and former collegiate and professional athletes.
- Assist aspiring collegiate athletes in finding a post-secondary program that best fits their academic and athletic goals using our network of former athletes and counseling professionals.
Collegiate Athlete – Transition Program
Our Post-Game platform consists of Professional Development Workshops, Networking Events and Career Consultation to support a successful transition into life after athletics.
- Help guide graduates in their preparation and search for careers after athletics by way of professional development workshops, networking events, and career consultations.
- Develop and create networks and partnerships with professionals, alumni, and boosters in the collegiate sports community.
- Nurture a philanthropic spirit among collegiate athletes through internships and outreach to support the CAG community.